Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Important Question

1. An Important Question

What do you do now as an adult that when you were a kid you swore you would never do?

2. Touch my peepee.

3. Become a lawyer.

4. be alive

I figured y2k was gonna do us in

e: there's always the winter solstice, though!!! and failing that, 2038!

5. Trade in my hours for a handful of dimes.

6. There have been a few things that I never saw coming. The notion that I would leave Virginia Beach, with no return date in sight, was unthinkable in my younger years. I still plan to go back for good someday, but looking at the past decade I realize much more fully that nothing is set in stone.

Marrying a foreigner was another surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. Get married.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    be alive

I figured y2k was gonna do us in

e: there's always the winter solstice, though!!! and failing that, 2038!
    Is that another date glitch thing?

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Touch my peepee.
    This was my first thought. I remember thinking when I was a little kid that only losers masturbated. It was a common put down when I was like 11. Little boys in the bathroom would always be like "hurry up, stop playing with yourself" and I'd always be like "NUH HUH, I'M NOT PLAYING WITH MYSELF. YOU SHUT UP"

then you do it one day and you wonder what the fuck was wrong with everyone. Its like you were told your whole life that chocolate cake taste like poop and then one day you try it and HOLY FUCK, IT TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE

Become a gay prostitute.

Day care is expensive
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.