Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

1. This has a new patch. I was playing it again and I swear there is less cop bullshittery. But maybe that's just where I was. I am replaying it on PC. There's a ton of DLC and I kinda want that.

2. It seems easier to evade at lower levels, less cops coming down the street at you or something.

3. I might just give the game another try then.

4. Don't make me look at this again. FUCK.

5. I hear the patch is fucking huge, is that all it does is fix the cops stuff? or did they include more dlc to unlock (possibly including an update to fairhaven or whatever the fuck paradise city is called now)

6. more dlc

7. There are more cars, events, billboards and another section of town I think.

8. They plunk an airport down in the vast abandoned area to the East. I got it and found it kinda amusing how the roads for the DLC look like brand new blacktop, while the regular highways look a little older. It's not bad as far as DLC goes, but it is more of what you've already played. There are two new race types, which unlock new upgrades. There's smash and grab, which requires that you smash signs of varying values until you acquire the needed points to win the medal. And then there is uh...the other one. Which is just an excuse to get you drifting. The drifting ones all take place at night. You have to drift the car through a series of gates. Each gate is worth a certain amount, drifting at all is worth a certain amount, and chaining gates together while drifting will create combos, which will increase your score. Crashing your car will kill the combo, and as the gates are just two white lights pointing upwards, I find it a little difficult to tell which one is supposed to start the series at times. The smash and grab events unlock drifting tires, and the drift events unlock a new kind of boost that works when you in mid jump.

I played the Vita version of this that was free during PSX some last night. It's pretty impressive technically, but I'm not sold on the game itself yet. I much prefer the track format to open world. If this were a port of the PS2 Hot Pursuit, I'd be in portable heaven.

10. It's really bad.