Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Squadron 42/Star Citizen (New Space Shooter from Chris "Wing Commander" Roberts)

1. I will be playing for sure unless it turns out to be dogshit, but how much time I'll be consistently putting in will be dependent on what part of schooling I'm currently involved in at the time.

2. I've spent way too much money on this.. haha.

Once the hanger application comes out in a few months we can start trying to figure out what we are going to do.

I'll be there though, that's for sure.

Four days left to get Life Time Insurance on any ships you buy. So if you are interested, but haven't yet taken the dive, now is the time.

If you are into PC games at all, you probably want to take a look.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. On their pledges page it says:
    Star Citizen's early backers are eligible for packages which include Lifetime Insurance through November 26, 2013.
    So I guess that means anyone who buys a package now can still buy LTI ships through November but others can't?

4. New computer and all so I bit. Looks like it could be TOTALLY AWESOME. Or a big let down. I hope it's awesome.

5. Last day to get some of the ships and life time insurance.

Go check it out HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Four days left to get Life Time Insurance on any ships you buy. So if you are interested, but haven't yet taken the dive, now is the time.
    Let me make sure I understand you. Do you mean insurance only on ships bought now or also any ships purchased in the future?

7. If you buy in now... You'll get LTI on any ship you buy until 26 November 2013.

Thanks. I'm in. I went with the cheapest alpha/beta access for now, but I'm planning to "melt down" that ship and go with another that wasn't in a package.

edit: Ugh. I can't do that with the damn package. You have to reclaim the entire package and not just the ship. I guess I'll just buy the ship I want in November.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 06 Jul 2013 at 07:54 PM.

9. Some of the ship sales are going to end today.

Aurora LX, ORIGIN 350r, M50, Starfarer, Caterpillar, Gladiator and Retaliator will stop being sold today.

Base Aurora, 300i, Hornet, Freelancer, Constellation, and Avenger will still be sold after today.

The Avenger is the one I want, so I'm good. Thanks for that though, as I'd have lost my shit if I waited in ignorance and missed out.