Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Squadron 42/Star Citizen (New Space Shooter from Chris "Wing Commander" Roberts)

fuck i blew it
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. why's that? You still have a half hour left.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Oh man it was on west coast time?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Now you blew it.

I'm ignoring everything about this game. Friend of mine showed me a metal ID card, I don't even know what's happening anymore.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I'm ignoring everything about this game. Friend of mine showed me a metal ID card, I don't even know what's happening anymore.
    ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Oh man it was on west coast time?
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Now you blew it.
    He can now pay into O-star-a-care and subsidize the rest of us freeloaders.

8. Unfortunate. I guess in order to get LTI for any ship until November all you had to do was buy a $5 skin by the cutoff date.

Well, if you still want one of the standard ships with LTI, an account with LTI can gift you that ship. Let me know and we can work something out.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. I can still get the ships with LTI as well if anyone needs anything.

So far I've got a stock Aurora and the Aurora LX with LTI in my hanger. I had to talk myself out of getting the Origin 315p Explorer last week when I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get LTI on ships through Nov.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I give no fucks about any of that crap or Chris Roberts, this just looks to be the best space combat thing we've had in a long time. As long as it's at least halfway between Freespace and EVE I'll be happy.