Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Squadron 42/Star Citizen (New Space Shooter from Chris "Wing Commander" Roberts)

1. As an example, I can get the Digital Scout package for $35. Then gift it to an account.

That will get you an Aurora with LTI, 1000 in game credits, a digital version of the full single player campaign (Squadron 42), and the multiplayer persistent universe (Star Citizen), as well as alpha and beta access.
    Last edited by sedition; 08 Jul 2013 at 01:47 PM.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. That's weird, the digital scout package is $30 for me.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. That's really weird. What's your backer status?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	digital scout.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	247.2 KB 
ID:	70750  

4. I'm a "Veteran Backer"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	digscout.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	134.4 KB 
ID:	70751

[edit]
    Oh, for some reason mine does not include alpha and beta access. Guess that's worth $5 somehow?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I give no fucks about any of that crap or Chris Roberts, this just looks to be the best space combat thing we've had in a long time. As long as it's at least halfway between Freespace and EVE I'll be happy.
    There is no way this game lives up to the hype.

When I was looking, the Scout was $30 with no alpha or beta too. That's why I went with the $40 pack.

7. well.. I would pay the extra $5. Alpha starts in November 2013 with the dog-fighting test-bed and Beta sometime in 2014. If you want to wait until early 2015 and don't have interest in the development of the game, then $30 is still a pretty good deal.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    There is no way this game lives up to the hype.
    Of course not. Most of the hype I see is coming from people who give more than a flying fuck about WC, so I automatically tune a lot of it out. I'm not expecting this to be the greatest genre entry we've ever had, but the brief snippets of gameplay I've seen and level of detail they're aiming for sounds good enough to me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Let me know and we can work something out.
    check PM's
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. look here, upon a sig graveyard.