Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Squadron 42/Star Citizen (New Space Shooter from Chris "Wing Commander" Roberts)

1. Star Citizen will probably hit $24 million in crowd funding tomorrow or the next day with the release of the Anvil Aerospace Hornet variants, brochure, commercial, and hanger patch.

They remolded and retextured the Hornet model that was in the original videos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F7C.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	834.1 KB 
ID:	72136  
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. This game has so much potential. I really hope it delivers. If it does, I'm going to have to start saving for that new computer and Rift.

4. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Star Citizen will probably hit $24 million in crowd funding tomorrow or the next day with the release of the Anvil Aerospace Hornet variants, brochure, commercial, and hanger patch.
    Well they made it to $25 million just yesterday. I'm very curious how much this will climb over the next year or so. They're getting money way faster and more consistently than I ever imagined.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. This hit $30 million this weekend during the one year anniversary of the initial drive ending.

They are doing a four-hour live broadcast on Tuesday 26 November, where they will be showing and potentially selling some new ships. They are also selling four lots of the Idris, the $1250 Corvette.

6. This will hit $32 million by the time I 'Submit Reply'.

They are selling two non-human ships today:

Banu Merchantman
    Xi'An Scout

and four lots of 100 Idrises.

The four hour live stream starts in an hour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Banu3.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	72618  

7. Some evil part of me is now actively hoping that this game is a Spore-level disappointment.

You're a bad man.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Some evil part of me is now actively hoping that this game is a Spore-level disappointment.
    I'm rooting for it myself.

10. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the people dropping $1250 on a videogame spaceship, on top of the fact that we don't even know how good it'll be. Pure silliness.