Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Squadron 42/Star Citizen (New Space Shooter from Chris "Wing Commander" Roberts)

1. Just go uninsured. I'm sure everything will be fine!

Insurance is basically like repair costs in WoW. It keeps inflation down. EVE does the same thing.
    Last edited by epmode; 02 May 2013 at 12:34 PM.

2. New video with the hanger application launching this summer

look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. $10,000,000
    It looks like they're going to put together their own motion capture studio now.

4. The 300i brochure is getting released in about a half hour on Polygon. That usually comes along with some special deals on upgraded versions of the featured ship.

Also it was heavily hinted that they are releasing new video footage today. I'll try to link it here when it goes up.

Next week, the 28th, the new website launches and the 24 hour live stream begins. There should be tons of new stuff shown, along with exclusive promotions.

5. 300i commercial made with in-game engine
    Last edited by sedition; 21 Jun 2013 at 08:44 PM.

6. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. If they have a sale going with that I might finally bite.

8. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. You might want to wait on jumping in until the new website launches next week. They're going to be running a big promotion and I'd guess that a low entry price might be there. Also, the website promotion is the last time new pledgers will be able to get lifetime insurance on their ships (without having one gifted to them).

10. 24 Hour Live-Stream has started

New website is live

Avenger reveal is in six minutes.