Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

2012-2013 NCAA Basketball Thread

Based on half a football season and the preseason polls, the Big Ten is the basketball conference with #1, 4, 5, 14, and 21. I really, really hope that Indiana isn't good enough to deserve that #1 ranking, though if they are, at least I am 700 miles away from hearing about it on a daily basis. Better still, thanks to Louisville and Kentucky being #2 and 3, the ACC doesn't have a top 5 team. And NC State being better than Duke and UNC will be hysterical around here if it holds.

2. Can't wait for Big Ten b-ball to start!
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Bump for for the blind, which would actually explain Joust's platform choices also.

4. season is over

What a glorious start to the Big Ten/ACC "Challenge." The only time it's good when IU just blows someone up is when it's Duke or UNC.

At least the ACC won two games. It's too bad the Big Ten is getting one of those winners in two years.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 28 Nov 2012 at 08:49 AM.

6. Rick Majerus died yesterday. I will remember him for two things: His Ashley Judd comment and the fact that he was one of the best coaches of all time. He could take any team to the tournament.

Indeed. That was very unfortunate news.

What a load of shit. People shouldn't be punished for calling a spade a spade.

9. Oof. UCLA's best player broke his foot last night. I thought the Bruins were a potential sleeper in the tournament (they play good teams tough) as a 3-5 seed... but now it's looking like a first round "upset."

10. Somebody should make a TNL group on ESPN.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion