Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Buy B2G1 Free

1. p.s. Lolli was more than worth the $20 I spent on it three weeks ago thanks to the Best Buy coupon.
    Much like PS+, I think Best Buy's gamer club unlocked is the best deal around. $15 a year, and every month there has been at least one coupon in the mag that has made the membership more than worthwhile. I've gotten KoA Reckoning, Resistance 3,Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, for $10 each. Soul Calibur V, SSX, and Resident Evil Raccoon for $15. If there are games you want to play, but are willing to wait for, a lot of decent stuff can be had fairly cheaply.

2. I second that.

3. TRU is doing B2G1 free from 10/29-11/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

I think I figured out how to make this work:
    • Return Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection to TRU that I had bought for my daughter for Christmas.
    • Rebuy Kirby, along with Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition that my wife wants.
    • Get Gravity Rush for myself for free.

Double brownie points and a free game!

5. Can I preorder shit? I'd love to use my gift card my work gave me for ACIII, buy H4 and then get something else free.

6. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    TRU is doing B2G1 free from 10/29-11/3
    Do you mean to say Target, aren?

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Can I preorder shit? I'd love to use my gift card my work gave me for ACIII, buy H4 and then get something else free.
    Truth in advertising. Get Hitman and Under Defeat HD, you heathen.

8. Under Defeat, maybe. I could never get into Hitman.

9. If you still have one of the 360 Hitmans you should let me borrow it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Do you mean to say Target, aren?
    I didn't, hence why I said TRU lol

Thanks for correcting me
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.