Thread: Happy Birthday, James!

1. Happy Birthday, James!

Yes, that's right everybody. Today TNL's very own JAMES turns a whopping thirty-four years old!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Baby!

Now, what were all going to do is make this the best thread EVER by wishing James well and telling the board of the profound impact he's made on each and every one of our lives.

... GOT IT?

I'll go first. James, since the very first time you stepped onto our forum, I knew that there was something special about you. The way you looked, moved; the way you did everything, just amazing. Since then, I think it's safe to say that you and I have grown quite close, and I wouldn't trade those long talks, sitting in your lap by the bay for anything.

So, you're thirty-four now, yet you don't look a day past sixty. I thank God for the gift that was your coming into my life, and I hope for many long years to come.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2. Thanks! Oh... There's another James.
    God is Rome

3. Yes... And youre going to tell him how much he means to you, lest Ill have Scarly punch you in the ear while YAWA kicks your ass.

4. Happy b-day James, thanks for posting on our board and making this place special. Wow, 34 eh? Please share your wisdom with us.

*tries to take pebble out of his hand*

5. damn..i'm almost half you're age

happy bday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.