Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoshi and Chux Are Getting Married! Congrats!

THE NEW ENTERTAINMENT TITAN

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Yoda can now be an analyst on ESPN. The possibilities are endless.
    I'd pay to watch him debate Skip Bayless.

3. Thanos attacks Earth with a Death Star in Avengers 2. You read it here first.

Chux, I have a stuffed Jedi Mickey like that from when I was in Orlando in maybe 2008. I never went to Disneyland, but I found it at Boardwalk Disney. I'd be all about that Stormtrooper Donald. Make it happen, hubby.

5. I've got that, a Darth Mickey and a Darth Goofy. Don't know if they've made any other stuffed figs. There is a pretty rad Duck Maul.

I almost bought the Jedi Mickey when it came out, looked rad as hell with it's light saber lit up.
    Last edited by Chux; 30 Oct 2012 at 09:13 PM.

6. Darth Dolan imo

7. Robot Chicken was right. Minnie looks just like Mickey in drag.

I don't think this will change much. The star wars franchise has been Disneized for the past 10-15 years. He's made tons of bad decisions in an effort to make his new films and shows more child friendly and Disney is the only company that can rival Star Wars in the level of generic kid friendly merchandise.

Hell, Disney might actually pull things back a bit. Maybe some of that quality of Pixar will spill over and we'll start getting Pixar quality star wars entertainment again?

Maybe they will go full force and expand the Star Wars area of Disney Hollywood studios at Orlando?

This is going to leave Disney's brand image in a weird spot though. Disney Chanel is mostly TV programming for girls from the ages of 5-14. Star wars is for neck beards like Yoshi. And Pixar is for people who don't like crap. Are they and can they unify their image?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I almost bought the Jedi Mickey when it came out, looked rad as hell with it's light saber lit up.
    I never knew those existed and now I want that particular one really bad.

10. Wish list:

Kill Jar Jar
    Han shot first
    Boba Fett's still dead
    Whedon on VII
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion