Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoshi and Chux Are Getting Married! Congrats!

1. I await the re-release of the Ewoks movies, complete with CGI Wilford Brimley singing with ewoks.

2. It seems like Disney has been going after that younger male demo for awhile now, I'd say as early as the Miramax acquisition.
    Time for a change

3. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

4. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    It seems like Disney has been going after that younger male demo for awhile now, I'd say as early as the Miramax acquisition.
    Where in the hell have you been?

I really don't know how to respond to this news. I'm glad it's off of Lucas' hands but I really have no idea how Disney will handle the new movies. I'm going to take a step back here and reserve judgement at least until the trailers start to come out. This could end up being an awesome thing and the worst that could happen is that the series is left no worse off and our children will have more shitty Star Wars movies to grow up on. Any asshole that lets their kid's grow up on the new trilogy deserves having to deal with their grown kids falling into substance abuse, prostitution and dropping out of high school.

I have the original theatricals on my computer. When my boy is old enough, we'll be watching them every weekend like my dad and I used to do when I was a kid.

5. Lucas is donating most of the profit from this towards education charities.

Pretty awesome. Almost makes up for the stuff he's been doing to film for the last 20 years. Almost.

He's a nicer man than I am.

You'd restore a bunch of WW2 era tanks and invade Alabama.

Admittedly, that would be pretty cool.

Alabama asked for it.

9. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lxmetnTd9D1qbozigo1_500.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	67400