Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ragnarok Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox View Post
    I pre-ordered it on Amazon but my shipment was delayed thanks to Sandy. They're now saying it will be in tomorrow which is the day I'm picking up my Vita anyway (pay day!) but I'll be out of the house going to a wrestling show while it's being delivered. I'll get started on it on Saturday.
    This happened to me, too! Except I finally got this today.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I ONLY WANT TO PLAY WITH TNL!
    I will be ready soon!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Well, it actually came in today... guess it was a case of them wanting to "under promise to over deliver." No Vita yet so still will have to wait (unless I can find WiFi during intermission or something). Didn't realize how small Vita cases were, ha!
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. Yeah, since there are no manuals they didn't bother with making huge cases this time around. I like that they don't take up a lot of space.

Hey Mzo, mind if I add you?

4. I sent one to no one and mzo.

5. I don't care if they minded or not!

Haha, of course not! I'm surprised I don't already have you guys on here...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I don't care if they minded or not!
    I was so irrational with outrage that I accepted.

8. I could be playing right now! But every time I try to play a game when it's dead at work people come in and bother me and it's not dead anymore.
    p.s. ha ha finch, I got a new friend now. C Ya Sucker!

9. Got my Vita and played this for a bit and really like it. I haven't played Monster Hunter outside of the beta of the original on PS2 that I barely put any time in so I can't really compare. I even did some co-op with a buddy that was super easy to setup and play and I have slowly been knocking out quests and getting some better gear/upgrading what I have. This will keep me busy for quite some time. Feel free to add me if you want to play sometime.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. So a new version of this - Ragnarok Odyssey Ace - is coming out on Vita and PS3 (with online play between both versions) on 4/1. Question is - how is the core game holding up? Do people still play the original, or is it better to stick with Monster Hunter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.