Page 1 of 18 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Wrote Shigeru Miyamoto 60th-Birthday Article

1. Just Wrote Shigeru Miyamoto 60th-Birthday Article

It is 6365 words long and contains info like this:

Did he distort the truth and whore out his precious characters in order to keep the Gamecube going, did he keep dangling Zelda: Twilight Princess in front of Gamecube owners telling them not to abandon the Gamecube for years only to deliberately delay it and launch it on the Wii first? Yes he has on both accounts and Twilight Princess especially stings and reeked of disrespect towards Nintendo´s most loyal fans.

Read the rest soon enough in your favorite videogame mag and from December on online.

2. Would you describe it as a hatchet job?

3. It destroys the carefully crafted image that Nintendo and Miyamoto have spend decades to cultivate.
    It leaves no stone unturned in showing the world what sort of person Shigeru Miyamoto really is like.

4. A super-creative guy in a capitalist society who has inspired and entertained tens of millions and helped make many tens of millions in honest money?

5. The kind of talent you can build a multinational empire on?

6. You will know soon enough

7. Quote Originally Posted by Almaci View Post
    Miyamoto have spend decades to cultivate.
    I can't wait to not read it!

8. I like Almaci a lot, but Miyamoto has helped make the world so much more enjoyable, in my opinion. I just don't want to read some attack on a 60-year-old man over differences about release dates and corporate promises. Miyamoto has never struck me as a ruthless shark, but I'll definitely read the article.

I heard he snorts coke off the little buttocks of young boys.

10. That's still no reason for him to then attack Miyamoto.