Thread: Armitage Dual Matrix

1. Armitage Dual Matrix

Well I picked this one up on a whim and watched it the same day. Can't say much about it since I didn't enjoy it that much. The animation is nice, the action scenes that are in there are pretty good, I didn't like the use of 3D at all in this movie. The story didn't capture me too much, my one biggest complaint about this movie though is the fact that they plaster Juliette Lewis all over the place like its a good thing. I couldn't stand to listen to it after 10 mins, who's got it in their heads that big name actors do great voice work? Idiot.

Anyways, if you're looking for an opinion I say stay away, or if you must see it rent it. I'm kinda sorry I bought it.

D

2. Armitage Dual Matrix Reviewed!

Popcultueshock reviewed Armitage: Dual Matrix on the website. You can check out our review here.

--Shola Akinnuso
    Senior Editor, Popcultureshock.com

P.S. - The Site is small but growing. We'll have a lot more anime in the coming weeks. Look for reviews of GTO, Strange World, and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust!!

3. hmmm...quite the conundrum

Never wanted to see Poly-Matrix heard mixed things about it. Really wanted to see Dual-Matrix, hearing lots of bad stuff about it.... I guess since I got thrown out of the poor house for makin em look worse it doesnt much matter.
    Maybe I will just rent it...oh well back to beggin for spare change...
    WELL!!!
    ITs THIS or JAIL!!!
    one way or another im gettin Death and Rebirth next week...

lee

<holds out his cup>
    "Can I borrow a dollar??"

4. some of us have impressions here:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...&threadid=5248

i liked it, but the movie wasn't without its faults. and after reading the PCS review, the faults were mainly the same.

5. Well, I enjoyed Poly Matrix alot. It had an interesting story, cool action, and even English dub was very good.

Want to see Dual Matrix, but I think the only copy my store has for rent got frikin STOLEN !!!!