Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright, for the sake of argument lets say that Julie is real...

1. Alright, for the sake of argument lets say that Julie is real...

Now we have a new question, and one that we can turn into a pool of sorts.

How long do you think it will be before she finally cracks and kills Zidane in his sleep?

Alright, people, its $5 in. My money goes to her already doing the deed, and only posting here as him to cover her tracks. We all know how much hes loved here, and shes probably afriad that one of his many 'net friends would find his absense distressing - To the point of calling the authorities. I mean, how hard is it to say "MGS2 RoXoRz!" in every thred created, ya know? Completely plausible.

Orochi is hyper for some reason. Hes going out now.

zidane747 Guest

3. You must be getting tired. That's less angry faces than usual.

5. I feel like I want to punch everyone that ever existed, ever.

Right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

6. Now, assuming she is real, and that's a stretch, I think the better question is how long it's going to take for her to to even look at another boy without crying hysterically after spending more than 5 minutes with that emotional cripple.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. Seriously, is getting a chick that big of a deal?

I mean, I might not be at the top of the himilaya's right now, but, good god, I have actually climbed up there a few times.

If this chicks your friend, and you are in that zone already, I'd either cut it off if, or move in for the kill.

Last thing you want to do is pine over some chick that thinks nothing over you and sees you as a crutch, instead of hump hump material.

If you're happy being just friends, then best of luck to you and hope it works out. I've got one good female friend IRL and she always gives me good perspective on the insantiy of her brethren.

8. Damn this website is so slow. Anyways, can't we just get over this already?

9. Well, Ask her to come back, and speak to the people here, Zidane. Show some proof of Julie's existance, otherwise, that DAMN ISSUE will still be here forever !!!!!

10. *is sick of this*