Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alright, for the sake of argument lets say that Julie is real...

1. Originally posted by Stibbons
    I would like to take this moment to comment on my appreciation for Zidane and his enormous contributions to this community. Without him, I'm not sure where we would be today, except that I know it would be a lot less fucking stupid. However, Zidane's posts have enlightened me much on how not to handle pretending to be a girl, and for that, I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Cheers, Zidane, and may you forever make TNL shittier by the day.
    Well put, me.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Stibbons
    I would like to take this moment to comment on my appreciation for Zidane and his enormous contributions to this community. Without him, I'm not sure where we would be today, except that I know it would be a lot less fucking stupid. However, Zidane's posts have enlightened me much on how not to handle pretending to be a girl, and for that, I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Cheers, Zidane, and may you forever make TNL shittier by the day.

You love me, you really love me!

3. Hell, Lets all have a big Zidane love fest here !!!!

4. Why the hell are we still discussing this? Closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Big Zidane love fest?! What the hell are you, homogay?

Edit: IN AFTER LOCK!
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

6. Haha. I got to reply too!

*sticks tongue out at Reno*