Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure Time- Cartoon Network

1. That is true. The before-mentioned "deer episode" was especially so.

2. The apple nymphs in Jake's father's dungeon. Creepy as hell.

You guys are making this sound pretty awesome, I'm going to have to see if I can track down the season 1 dvds or something.

4. I hate everything, and even I like this show.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth View Post
    Anecdotally speaking, anyone I ever hear talking about the show mentions the comedy, never the underlying morosity.
    Because I don't care about it and it doesn't need it. The show is funny and really well written, if the subtext was removed it would still be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I hate everything, and even I like this show.
    That's strong praise!

I will never watch this show for any other reason than because it looks like the main character is wearing a diaper for a hat.

I do not care about The Adventures of Shit-Head.

If you want me to watch your show, don't design your protagonist to literally look like a shit head.

8. When i was 8, my brother and i watched the Super Mario Bros. Super Show and my grandpa thought Toad looked like he had a diaper on his head. We all thought that was SO FUNNY and it made the show better to watch.

Maybe it would make it even better for you if you watched it imagining that he has feces in his hat.
    Donk

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You guys are making this sound pretty awesome, I'm going to have to see if I can track down the season 1 dvds or something.
    Abe Lincoln is the king of Mars. Seriously.

Sold.