Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure Time- Cartoon Network

1. Adventure Time- Cartoon Network

Anyone?

Best dialogue to ever grace a cartoon and so many plot points that come out of left field.

I love what I've seen and have actually purchased the DVD releases, which is and incredibly rare thing for me to do these days.

What's the best way to watch the newer episodes that doesn't involve actually having cable?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I buy the season pass through iTunes. Pay the extra for HD, it's worth it.

Also Adventure Time is the best show on the television that was ever created. Like i feel a little bad saying stuff like that, because the fandom makes me hate it a little, but then i watch it and i love it. No, it's the best thing.
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I love what I've seen and have actually purchased the DVD releases, which is and incredibly rare thing for me to do these days.

What's the best way to watch the newer episodes that doesn't involve actually having cable?
    I bought this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._dp_gtv_hd_sib

And now I'm streaming it to my Xbox. Shitty thing is you can't do 1080p on the Xbox if it isn't that Zune garbage. I kinda wish I could decrypt the files and shove them on my Patriot Movie Box or something. Fuck of a lot better than Zune Video, though!

A lot of my friends were bugging me to buy this show. Then I bought it. Now I'm happy!

5. Explain this show to me.

6. There's a boy and a dog and they go on adventures with princesses and wizards.
    Donk

I love this show. It always makes me happy to watch.

It makes me feel young. And it gives me that feeling I used to get when I played a new game as kid. That feeling you get as you explore a new world and you see unexpected things.

8. This show is deeper than it appears at first glance. It takes place after an apocalyptic nuclear war and in the background and hidden under set pieces are evidence of the war and all the characters just kind of don't talk about it. What exactly happened to Finns mother, why Jake can talk and how exactly magic came to be is never actually explained in full. The story behind the Ice King is DARK AS FUCK. The newest episode shows what could have happened if some things in the past were slightly different and in that you can see some of what did happen in terms of he world getting destroyed and how far people, including Finn, have mutated and changed.

This show is awesome. Watch from the beginning.

9. So I should give it another chance? I gave it an episode and didn't take to it at all, and while I realize these things generally need time to grow, what I saw left me cold.

James

10. There are a few episodes that aren't that great. Maybe you just saw one of those. I keep saying this, but it really picks up in the 3rd season.
    Donk