Thread: JVC X'EYE and assorted Genesis / Sega CD games.

1. Disc JVC X'EYE and assorted Genesis / Sega CD games.

The X'EYE has been in storage for years but seems to function perfectly fine (I just fired it up). Comes with two controllers, one's a 3 button that came with the console and the other's a Sega 6 button, an official Sega CD backup RAM cart (loose, label shows signs of wear), AC adapter, RF adapter, composite cable (mono), instructions and original box. The box has seen better days, but it's intact. I also still have the copy of Prize Fighter and JVC karaoke sampler that came with the system, but not the Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia. The discs show obvious signs of wear and I don't know if they work because I've never used them and don't care to test 'em. I'll also throw in my copies of Sewer Shark (loose, excellent), Sol-Feace (complete, excellent), Sega Classics/Sherlock Holmes (w/ manual for Sherlock Holmes and original case, good), Rock Paintings/Hot Hits (excellent) and Sonic 1 & 2 (both cartridges come complete and in great shape).

The console itself is in fantastic physical condition, except for a few small scratches around the JVC logo on top and some minor scuffs on the sides and bottom.

Sega CD games that I have available:

• Ecco the Dolphin (complete, near mint)
    • Flashback (complete, near mint)
    • Lunar (complete, jewel case is intact with no cracks but shows obvious signs of shelf wear, manual is very good, disc is good/working condition)
    • Lunar II (complete, jewel case is intact with no cracks but shows signs of shelf wear, manual is near mint, disc is excellent)
    • Popful Mail (complete, excellent)
    • Robo Aleste (complete, near mint)
    • Shining Force CD (complete, near mint)
    • Silpheed (complete, near mint)
    • Sonic CD (complete, disc is excellent, otherwise near mint)
    • Vay (complete, disc is excellent, jewel case is excellent with normal signs of shelf wear, map is crisp and manual is near mint)

All of the above games still have their foam insert.

Genesis cartridges:

• Altered Beast
    • Castlevania Bloodlines
    • Flashback (complete, manual is good, everything else is like new)
    • Gaiares
    • Ghouls 'n Ghosts (complete, manual is good, everything else is like new)
    • Golden Axe
    • Landstalker (complete, manual is excellent, everything else is like new, if I remember correctly the cartridge needed a new battery)
    • Master of Monsters
    • Out of This World
    • Phantasy Star IV (complete, manual is good, cartridge is like new, the packaging isn't bad but the idiot who shipped it to me years ago mailed it in an envelope causing what looks to have been a pristine box to get crushed... I'm still miffed about it)
    • Ranger X (complete, manual is excellent, everything else is like new)
    • The Revenge of Shinobi (no manual, part that holds cartridge inside is broken, case has minor wear on one of the corners, cartridge looks fine)
    • Shining Force (complete, manual is excellent, case is very good, cartridge is like new)
    • Target Earth (complete, manual is good, cartridge label shows signs of wear, case is excellent)

Unless stated otherwise the cartridges above are complete/like new. Cartridges may need their batteries replaced.

I also have five Genny carts that I don't know if they work or not and all have their cases, but may or may not include their manuals. I'd be willing to throw them in for free with another purchase if somebody wants 'em. If nothing else they'd be good for the extra cases. They are: Whip Rush, NHL Hockey, Mortal Kombat II, ESWAT and Forgotten Worlds.

Questions are cool here, but please PM me with any offers.
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

2. PM sent.

3. I just put everything listed here up for auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-XEYE-inc...item43b65a5eb0

Mods, please move this thread over to the eBay and Other Auctions forum.

Also, quick question for anybody who might be able to answer. Like, literally not even 5 minutes after the auction went live I got a message from a person asking if I would add a Buy It Now price of $400 so that they could purchase it right away. Is that fair or should I hold out for more?
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.