Page 71 of 172 FirstFirst ... 576769707172737585 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII

1. More of a 'fluff newspaper', really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    I realize that little article Dolemite posted was on some fluff movie site, but, I felt legitimate sympathy for Lucas reading it. Not in any personal way, of course, but, in a sorta profound sense. I imagine that moment when you finally pack it in, and accept that you just don't have the ability to execute your own idea. Even with millions of dollars and state-of-the art everything, that no one is interested in your vision of your own creation.

I mean, if something I made was ever even proportionately as successful, I sure I could console myself with the windfall and move on to other things. But the notion that that fans sigh in relief discovering my name is not attached...oof, hard not to be bitter.
    Yes, but it took him far too long to actually realize it. He should have figured it out after Episode 1.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    I realize that little article Dolemite posted was on some fluff movie site, but, I felt legitimate sympathy for Lucas reading it. Not in any personal way, of course, but, in a sorta profound sense. I imagine that moment when you finally pack it in, and accept that you just don't have the ability to execute your own idea. Even with millions of dollars and state-of-the art everything, that no one is interested in your vision of your own creation.

I mean, if something I made was ever even proportionately as successful, I sure I could console myself with the windfall and move on to other things. But the notion that that fans sigh in relief discovering my name is not attached...oof, hard not to be bitter.
    Yeah it must be weird. But he still created this entire universe so that's hardly a shitty consolation prize.

Mark is the coolest dude.

For a little bit, it looked like Ford would be the only one to have a career past the movies. But in the end, Mark probably had the longest and biggest impact.

5. By recycling the same voice across countless villains?

Or Corvette Summer?

Mark did someone other than the joker?

7. Corny dude from the old Flash and Cock Knocker.
    Off the top of my head.

Not ringing a bell.

9. Not my problem. Imdb him if you really care.