Page 1 of 172 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII

Star Wars: Episode VII

Since this is amazingly a real thing, it needs its own thread, especially now that Mr. Colt 45, Billy Dee Williams, may have a part in it. Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, and Harrison Ford are great, but...

2. If they're really going to use them this needs to be set at least 30 years after RotJ. Like with Han & Leia's kids already in their 20s, which in the expanded universe would be around when the extragalactic hippies invaded.

I'd prefer all new actors or an all CG Pixar version with them doing the voices.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I hope they completely overwrite the EU, since I ignored almost all of that anyway. But I think you're timeline is right.

4. I'd give up on star wars if they did that. I've read almost everything in the EU at this point.

I'm already super pissed that they retconned my favorite series in the EU for that cartoon network show that's on now (I haven't watched any of it other than the awful movie).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

5. I can see an old Hamill as the Yoda of a new Jedi order, teaching Han and Leia's kids, but I don't really see how geriatric Ford and trainwreck Fisher can fit in.

6. They can be ghosts that wave during the big dance at the end.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I hope they completely overwrite the EU, since I ignored almost all of that anyway. But I think you're timeline is right.
    What about that blue guy? Wasn't he pretty badass? (I don't remember.)

8. That's Thrawn and he'd be long dead by the time Luke & Leia are old farts. He's who they really should center a new trilogy on if they're going with the EU.

He's probably the best antagonist to come from the EU. Dude was scary smart and used it to become a grand admiral, one of the highest military ranks possible, in a xenophobic Empire.

9. Lucas should have made 7,8,9 instead of 1-3. That was a great read.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Fucking Dee Fucking Williams
    I drink, you drink. Hell, if marijuana was legal, I'd appear in a commercial for that too.
    Last edited by Josh; 19 Nov 2012 at 10:16 PM.