Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

1. That's rad. More games need to do the cool online stuff like demon/dark souls for single player games.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

The new Marie S-link mentions "fsteak." I tip my hat to you, Atlus.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I keep hearing great things about this game, but the idea of playing a game about anime high school kids sounds horrific. What's the appeal? Sell me on this.

4. It was the best rpg of last generation (and there were some really good RPGs last gen) and quite honestly I'm hard pressed to think of an rpg better than it so far this gen

Well I guess witcher 2 actually. But on the jrpg side it has yet to have been beat
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy View Post
    What's the appeal?
    It's got a cute soundtrack and a cool UI.

6. I'm working hard today, guys.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353775712.424838.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	67718

Someone threw up on your monitor.

8. The MS store had 360 games for $10. That's fuck you money right there.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    It's got a cute soundtrack and a cool UI.
    Is it edgy and well written or "I baked you a cake, I'm so happy you're my friend!"?

10. It's dark, very dark, it's a SMT game. Also it has the best representation of a character that is conflicted over their sexuality in the history of games. Not done hamhandedly but taken very seriously and done right.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.