Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

1. Persona 4 Golden (Vita)

Name:  eO5rDDFIRntiy616cnjmLi3vo1_400.gif
Views: 348
Size:  212.7 KB

Anyone had a chance to dig in yet? Now that it's out I kinda wish I'd sprung for the Solid Gold Edition.

JU---NES!

I got the Solid Gold LE, finally came in the mail today. The carrying case is nice, but I would never use the stickers or the screen protector.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I hear Chie's voice actress changed in this. NO SALE, ATLUS.

4. That's every other Persona 4 Youtube comment right there.

The original Chie always sounded like a 40 year old woman trying hard to be girl anime cute. I'm glad it changed.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. I think they used the new VO in Arena (Teddie's voice is different, too), and the difference was pretty negligible. I've also seen "purists" swear they're going to boycott Golden because they replaced the old terrible yet strangely catchy battle theme with a new terrible yet strangely catchy battle theme, even though you still hear the original whenever you have the advantage in a fight.

FUCKING ATLUS, MAN.

7. Atlus makes great games but obviously they attract the worst of the worst in internet fandom.

8. Every game maker attracts the worst of the worst in internet fandom if they've been around for a bit.

Also you can easily tell the difference in the voices, but really Chie just sounds like she doesn't have a lisp and it's no big thang.

9. Also I don't have a Vita.

So is Persona 5 ever going to come out? I'm kind of amazed that there hasn't been a really great JRPG on 360 or PS3 yet. Unless I'm forgetting something! Tales games yawn.

10. Youre not, there isnt.