Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)

1. What, no love for DKC Returns?

Hell no. That "style" should have been killed after the original DKC. Hand drawn or GTFO.

3. Returns only seems to follow the Rare style in terms of DK and Diddy. Have you even played the game? Retro's art direction is fantastic.

EDIT: Also, I don't think Yoshi's Story was a bad game. Just really not what people wanted/expected. Same with Island DS. I got enjoyment out of them even if they weren't like the SNES one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Returns only seems to follow the Rare style in terms of DK and Diddy. Have you even played the game? Retro's art direction is fantastic.
    I just can't stand that character look. It's one of the reasons NSMB turns me off too. The backgrounds in NSMB U look great too from the videos I've seen, but ugh those characters.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Returns only seems to follow the Rare style in terms of DK and Diddy. Have you even played the game? Retro's art direction is fantastic.
    Backgrounds by Claude Monet, characters by Rob Liefeld.

He looks like he has a giant tumor on his chest.

7. I think he looks like a two headed Siamese twin that had the left twin removed. His head is way off to one side and he seems to have no left arm.

8. That's nothing. Try THIS one on for size:

More Rob Liefeld hijinks here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40.gif 
Views:	425 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	67772  
    Last edited by Dolemite; 30 Nov 2012 at 01:43 AM.