Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)

Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Unannounced Wii U game Yoshi's Land has appeared on the website of US retail giant Best Buy, who yesterday leaked details of Nintendo's Wii Mini.

The Yoshi's Land product page is also available on Best Buy's sibling company Future Shop.

It's the second sighting of Yoshi's Land in as many weeks. The game's title previously popped up on a Miiverse "mock-up menu" accidentally available to an early Wii U adopter, where the game was listed alongside other known Nintendo titles.

"Join everyone's favourite dinosaur in his first big starring role on Nintendo Wii U - Yoshi's Land," Best Buy's listing reads.

"Utilise the power of the Wii U Touchscreen GamePad to enjoy dual-screen fun in this epic adventure with stunning HD graphics and connectivity with the MiiVerse."

This is not Nintendo-written material, which begs the question whether Best Buy really does have early knowledge of the game - or is simply listing the title following its appearance last week.
    Link

I want to see this look and play just like NSMB and have no limited edition console.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 10 Jun 2014 at 08:44 PM.

2. I hope it's developed by 1993 Konami and looks like whatever you like so you have to buy it.
    Donk

If it's hand drawn 2D, I'm fucked. I think I'm pretty safe though. 2012 Nintendo is too lazy for that.

4. It'll look like Kirby's Epic Yarn but with Yoshi, and it'll actually have some teeth.
    Donk

That would be pretty amazing.

This Yoshi feels like....pants.

7. That GAF thread where this was originally leaked was AWESOME.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500411?

I made the mistake of following that link and reading until I saw the Solid Snake My Little Pony. I am now building an apocalypse shelter.

9. Holy shit, it mentions Soul Hackers in there too.

And GAF is so dumb holy shit.
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 28 Nov 2012 at 01:49 PM.

10. True sequel to Yoshi's Island, please.