Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: December 2012

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Stop speaking in tongues.
    I should have clarified, enough good games to pass on some useless junk.

I briefly considered buying that Move bundle last Christmas but I can say without hesitation that I have not regretted passing on it for one millisecond. I have desired a Kinect even less time than that. This stuff is garbage.

2. Best Buy had the Sharpshooter for $10 Black Friday weekend.
    Kmart had the Little Big Planet 2 move bundle that came with the nav controller as well as move and camera on clearance for $18 a few months ago.
    Get your DeLorean and get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I don't think any of the light gun games require it, but you'd need it for the FPS games with the Sharpshooter.
    There is that shitty FPS mode in Time Crisis, but you shouldn't be playing that mode anyway. It sucks.

4. Thanks for the clarification. When you said it was shitty, I thought you meant he should be playing it because it doesn't suck.

5. I didn't try it in this new one but I did for Time Crisis 4... worst FPS ever.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. When you said it was shitty, I thought you meant he should be playing it because it doesn't suck.
    Well, you know, there's shitty, and then there's the FPS mode. One huge, gigantic ball of suck.

7. ...nah. Too easy.

Got the Vita version of NFS Most Wanted today. Only played a few races, but it's pretty good so far.

9. A robot insulted my mother while giving me one piece of anime goodness.

10. New Balance Minimus Zero Trail sneakers.

Bought these for the Spartan Race in January. Being that it's my first time using minimal shoes, I'll be running low mileage and gradually adding more over the course of the next few weeks. I hope that my feet will be ready by late January. I'll also be doing my second Tough Mudder race two weeks after the Spartan Race.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	416laX%2BC2yL.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	67844  
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios