Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: December 2012

1. Nice! Let me know how you like them during the Spartan Race. So far I've done a Hero Rush and a Run For Your Lives. My feet were killing me during/after the Hero Rush because I had the wrong shoes for that one. I've got like 7 or 8 different races lined up between June and October and I'm always looking for better gear to make them smoother.

New Christmas decoration:

It's over five feet tall!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41j3P9scBNL._SL500_SS500_.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	67846  

3. I also bought Tiny and Big for $2.50 on Steam, Eastbound and Down S3's Blu from Amazon for $20, and Puddle for the Vita for $4.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 05 Dec 2012 at 04:46 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Fuck Ultraviolet. You can't get this with a real digital copy?

5. No. Stupid fucking ultraviolet bullshit is getting packed with everything now. iTunes digital copies are becoming virtually nonexistent
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I picked up a Creative Labs Sound Blaster Recon3D soundcard (Fatal1ty edition) from Tiger Direct for $70. I can finally play games with Dolby Digital Live, using my Turtlebeach X11 headphones with earforce DSS.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...7&Sku=C44-3522
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Recon3D.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	67860  

7. Link Figma

not my pic, but this thing is pretty cool.
    Last edited by sixteen-bit; 04 Dec 2012 at 10:43 PM.

8. Picked up a white Wii Remote Plus, Nunchuk, and Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Picked up Prinny off of PSN for $5. It's pretty fun, but the jump controls have made me lose a lot of my doods and is annoying.

Also got those stupid cards for being a Platinum Nintendo Club member last year. I'm throwing them in my pile of stuff to sell to retarded Nintendo fans in the future along with the OoT soundtrack and Earthbound.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.