Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upstream Color

1. Upstream Color

From Shane Carruth, writer/director of Primer.

I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. sold
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. I saw the dumb title and that the thread was berringer's so i figured it was about a dumb horror movie.
    Glad i checked it out anyway. Im so in.

4. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. You're as dumb as your name Mr Danica Patrick.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Besides Evil Dead, I haven't mentioned any dumb horror films in quite some time.

I think there's something wrong with me...
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Dont take it personally!
    I just associate you and arjue with horror films and thats a genre ive never had an appreciation for.

8. Man, it's a BITCH being typecast...

9. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. I was listening to a Ron and Fez show last night and Shane was on there talking about this movie.
    I want to see it so bad!

They worked awfully hard to not spoil anything, but the premise of questioning identity has me way interested in light of my recent Comp. class. He was also very vocal about how underutilized film is. He stated, and I agree, that most movies are simply books on film. Most every detail is communicated via dialog. Film is a visual medium and pictures are worth a thousand words, but most film makers fail to exploit that.
    Shane did say that he was almost done with a new script and shooting should start soon, so at least we might not have to wait another 8 years to see the next thing.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 29 Mar 2013 at 01:14 PM.