Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fry's has a nice lineup of used games, at pretty decent prices.

1. I really don't see these as being used games. I picked up the PSP version of Powerstone Collection; the case, manual and Disc looked brand new.

Yeah, some of these titles can be found for less, but I did see Eternal Sonata for $13, while a battered copy from GameStop would set you back $18.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Melf: You can get SPP at ToysRus.com and they are running a buy 1 get 1 50% sale with free shipping if the order is over $49.
    Did that start recently? When I went there last week to put my kids' toys on layaway, they had a 3-for-$35 deal on games $20 or less but nothing for new games that I saw. I'll head over this week and see if they have the game in stock still.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I'll see if they have it Melf. I'll probably just give it to you if they do.
    Thanks, but tell me the cost so I can send you something for it.

It's a sale for this week only. I've been thinking about picking up Paper Mario 3DS and Adventure time, and I ordered a couple of Neo Geo X sticks.

4. Is micro center not good? I was considering getting a laptop from there if I didn't find anything on ebay..

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kyosalad View Post
    Is micro center not good? I was considering getting a laptop from there if I didn't find anything on ebay..

Microcenter is great!

I bought my i5-2500k for $159 from there.

6. Just watch out for their open box items. Don't trust them.

This is coming from someone with a LOT of experience with a Micro Center store.

7. Okay, thank you guys! The dell I found on micro center is a last resort though, since it has intel HD graphics chip and not a real videocard. Unless they restock with some better stuff soon after xmas..

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    What's a 360?
    Your mom.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.