Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

I blame Namco. Where's Korly for an official statement?

2. Quote Originally Posted by RPS
    Obviously, that’s a barrel-load of bilge.
    jokes.

3. Now this is why you should never post when family is buzzing around behind you.

*crawls back into hole*

James

4. Pineapple's rage meter just went up.

5. Generally I'm good with QTE's, enjoying the spectacle they put on with minimal effort but for timing, but in a Dark Souls game? Eh, I guess we'll see how it works out. And there were rings and shields and whatnot in both Souls games that regenerated health, as well as a Miracle or two, so that's ok with me. The videos look good, obviously just against some low level enemies but it looks a little more fluid, Estus drinking seems to have a shorter animation (this is GOOD news), I'm excited!

6. The Estus flask drinking made me hate the game more than anything else.

"Time out! I need some Gatorade!"

7. I like to think it's an ice tea flask. So refreshing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    The Estus flask drinking made me hate the game more than anything else.

"Time out! I need some Gatorade!"
    Time out is when you've killed all the enemies around you. Otherwise there is no time out, and healing mid battle is obviously difficult and was something they wanted you to get away from.

9. http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/21...playstation-3/
    Dark Souls II won’t be released until March 2014, but PlayStation 3 owners will be able to try the game out in a closed beta-test this fall, Namco Bandai have announced.

Starting October 5th, PlayStation 3 users will be able to begin playing the beta in both North America and Europe. News regarding registration will be available starting September 25th on the Dark Souls Facebook page.

Namco promise “unrelenting difficulty” in the beta, which will allow you to explore an entirely new area from the game.

The full version of Dark Souls II will be available March 2014 for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.