Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. This just sound like they're being jerks for the sake of it.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. http://www.trueachievements.com/n147...er.htm?nlid=70

Release date decided (March 11th, 2014) and Collectors Editions announced, looks good to me as it has a map (no map in the first DS at all unless you bought the guide) and a soundtrack I'm sure will be eerie and creepy. Also new trailer at the bottom of the page, looks like it's emphasizing that you should play a character who can fill multiple roles. I want this more than the next round of consoles. Much more.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I want this more than the next round of consoles. Much more.
    Preach! Who says this generation is over?

5. Look in the comments section, that's not the real (confirmed) date.

6. I don't think I'll be able to wait for the PC release.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. March 11th is all you need to know. DAY 1.

Screw that. I've bought enough games twice.

9. I bought Dark Souls twice and didn't mind in the least. I platinumed it on PS3 and proceeded to get all the achievements on steam as well. So I don't think I'd mind buying Dark Souls 2 twice.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Yeah, this series is one that I definitely don't mind playing through twice. I'll buy this on PS3 and then on 360 when it drops in price.