Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. I'll buy this on console and never on PC.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. I bought Dark Souls twice as well, the disc for $20 or so and then when it went on sale on Live I bought it for $5 digital which ended up being even more convenient.

3. It looks like that April 25 date for the PC is canon. In all honesty I can wait for it. There is way too much good shit coming out in March, and I already haven't finished Danky Kang or Bravely Default yet.

Maybe it's because I've been on a virtual media blackout for everything Dark Souls II. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    It looks like that April 25 date for the PC is canon. In all honesty I can wait for it. There is way too much good shit coming out in March, and I already haven't finished Danky Kang or Bravely Default yet.

Maybe it's because I've been on a virtual media blackout for everything Dark Souls II. Who knows.
    You summarized my thoughts perfectly. April is pretty awful, so it's a great time for this to drop.

I like how the only tag so far is "Hardcore."

6. Should I be ashamed that I haven't finished the first game? Is Namco going to dump GFWL or what? I'm concerned if I start it now that in two weeks or when DS2 is released they'll convert it to steamworks and my save is rendered useless. I would go nuts if that happened. I don't know how other games that were recently converted fared (Batman..etc). Maybe I should just say ..fuck it.. and start playing.

As for DS2, I'll give GMG some time to come up with a nice coupon code.

7. Yes you should be ashamed.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. my local place might have it today or tomorrow - since I can't get the Stupid Expensive You Don't Need This Edition, I'm down for just getting it a little early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Can't you order it from BB for the expensive version?