Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    They're not, because you only have to max one faction this time, and I believe that the spells from guilds are available elsewhere.
    Yes, available on NG+++, the fourth playthrough.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. I killed The Last Giant at level 12 with a dagger. It took a while. I thought all my other weapons were broken because I hadn't gotten the blacksmith's key yet and I hadn't noticed that weapons are now automatically repaired every time you visit a bonfire. This must be why weapons seem to wear out so quickly.

And then I find the Fire Long Sword and Heide's Sword, when they were right under my nose the whole time. A little later, the Ring of Binding. If I'd had any of these vs that first boss, I'd have saved a lot of time. But did I get mad? Not really. That's why this series is so awesome and unique.

Once I was better equipped, I defeated The Pursuer on my first try, getting hit once.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

3. So I finally sat down and got into a Dark Souls game. Now that I figured stuff out it is fucking awesome.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. It really is. I love this series and its spiritual predecessors, King's Field.

5. ugh i was hoping to put this one onna backburner since i always have to plat em, but kinda wanting in on this now...
    hows it hold up compared to 1 & demons? i read on GAF about the graphical downgrade but i havent heard much about the rest of it - souls 1 was fantastic but had some rushed-ass level design towards the end, is that still an issue here?
    http://backloggery.com/irishninja/sig.gif

6. I'm probably playing this wrong. I've used the same sword forever. I just keep beefing it up. Finished off four areas now.

Somehow I'm lvl 68 also.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I'm probably playing this wrong. I've used the same sword forever. I just keep beefing it up. Finished off four areas now.

Somehow I'm lvl 68 also.
    There is no wrong way to play this game.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    It really is. I love this series and its spiritual predecessors, King's Field.
    I beat both KF games on the original Playstation, and I definitely want to revisit Ancient City on PS2. I love the feelings of dread and isolation these games create.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I'm probably playing this wrong. I've used the same sword forever. I just keep beefing it up. Finished off four areas now.

Somehow I'm lvl 68 also.
    I'm still using the mace with bone on it (I don't know what it's called) that came with the code in the Armored Edition. I've been reinforcing it, but I've run out of large Titanite shards. I've gone through most of the Lost Bastille, but I need to finish the warf first. I checked everywhere, but I couldn't find where the hell the damn bell was. Is it near the dude who teaches magic?

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    There is no wrong way to play this game.
    Which is one of the reasons why this is the best game series in a long long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. Is there a level cap?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle