Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I just got the pyromancy glove in the warf area, where do I find someone to level it up?
    In the same "warf area" on a different jetty, but you need a reagent to level it up now, so that will be no help to you. You will not be able to significantly upgrade it, until You light the first primal bonfire, get a branch of yore and un-petrify the "real" pyromancer trainer who is blocking the switch near the guy with the glowing blue sword in Majula
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. Ok thanks
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. So after about 25+ hours of playing, I've learned that I'm taking the order of things 'wrong' - that is I fought the Dragonrider without ever seeing the Dragonslayer, went through No-Man's Wharf, Sinner's Tower, and got my first large soul before ever fighting The Pursuer, and got up to the Pharros without ever knowing the path to Heide's can be turned and open another (easier?) area.

I'm kinda happy about it. Means I was able to grind through places that players were recommending much higher levels and better gear to get through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    So after about 25+ hours of playing, I've learned that I'm taking the order of things 'wrong' - that is I fought the Dragonrider without ever seeing the Dragonslayer, went through No-Man's Wharf, Sinner's Tower, and got my first large soul before ever fighting The Pursuer, and got up to the Pharros without ever knowing the path to Heide's can be turned and open another (easier?) area.
    That's not the wrong way; the game is designed to have two paths to Heide's and then The Sinner, and the Dragonslayer is an optional boss to get the Blue Sentinel.

5. I am all over the place as well. I can't kill the 3 ruin sentinels, so I am kinda stuck. I don't like No Man's wharf, but I guess I have to get through it.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 23 Mar 2014 at 12:11 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I am all over the place as well. I can't kill the 3 ruin sentinels, so I am kinda stuck. I don't like No Man's wharf, but I guess I have to get through it.
    That will not help you apart from souls and spells, that will still lead you to the ruin sentinels, the ruin sentinels basically require you to have a 100 phys reduction shield so you can take out the first one on his platform, get the second one halfway, then fight them on the floor. It's very hard to roll on that little platform. Or just pop an effigy and call in help

7. Yearn is the most imbalance spell in the game, in earthern peak with the dual bladed heavy x4 ambush, I just yearn twice to group them, two flame swathes and they're all dead

8. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    That will not help you apart from souls and spells, that will still lead you to the ruin sentinels, the ruin sentinels basically require you to have a 100 phys reduction shield so you can take out the first one on his platform, get the second one halfway, then fight them on the floor. It's very hard to roll on that little platform. Or just pop an effigy and call in help
    Unfortunately, I am a mage. I can kill the first one on the platform but the 2nd/3rd always kill me. I will try to summon and see if I can last a few minutes.
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 23 Mar 2014 at 12:15 PM.

9. Kill the first one on the platform, then wait until the second jumps up. Then, jump down and use the room to dodge them, hitting them before they recover from attack motions. I'm using a warrior and just hit them once after they completed their motion, and I was able to do it alone. They suck, but once you get past that first one, all you need is a little patience.

10. (article has some early spoilers)

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/23/why-iv...ature-4672733/

OMG LMFAO