Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. I believe the dark hand is really only good when you're pretty much 100% hollowed (max health at 50%). I would never run around that hollow myself
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I got about that far down once when I was trying to see a difference, it was harrowing and not fun and the results were inconclusive at best. Just found 2 more Fire Seeds and I dont want to waste them but I cant upgrade the normal one past +10. Also just realized the max Estus Flasks you can have on the first game is 12, but I have extra shards so Im guessing maybe you can upgrade further on NG+?

3. Nope Estes flask maximum is 12 and max is +5. Any extras you get beyond that are fodder for sale
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Bbobb you're right, my b

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Nope Estes flask maximum is 12 and max is +5. Any extras you get beyond that are fodder for sale
    While 12 is definitely enough because the game has taught me to rely on less, that still seems like an odd choice, as I haven't checked with Galvan but he tends to buy great stuff like that for pennies.

6. What do you guys think shots are for an expansion pack with this? I want more content already Goddammit!

7. I have yet to come across anything that gave me any real trouble like Dark Souls 1, until the Royal Rat Authority fight. Fuck. That. Shit.

8. Gotta drop that pyro bomb in front of the little dogs, kills them all in one shot. Then just stay under the legs and it's not too bad.

9. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Gotta drop that pyro bomb in front of the little dogs, kills them all in one shot. Then just stay under the legs and it's not too bad.
    I've got that part covered, its just one swipe from the big one and I'm done. Maybe I need some new armor, I've been using the Hexer's Set for the last 20 levels or so. Also, are Fire Seeds limited? I found the dark pyro flame first and upgraded it to +5 before realizing that was a dumb move. I don't want to waste any Fire Seeds upgrading my regular pyro flame if I need to just use them on the Dark Flame I've already upgraded.

10. Don't get hit by a swipe.