Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2030323334353638 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. Yeah pursuer has fairly straightforward patterns, you shouldn't be blocking
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Would be nice if the game launched on my pc. Fucking crashes immediately! PC GAMING BABY!

3. PC GAMING!

4. Of potential interest to Raystorm:

http://kotaku.com/dark-souls-ii-pc-i...ple-1567711988

5. Was able to get the game to start after using a program that sets my refresh rates differently. For me the game has an issue with my 144hz monitor. At least I can play it now until an official fix is released. yay

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    It should have had a toggle, but I got used to the tearing pretty quickly on my plasma. The game can be remarkably smooth at times.
    Ah thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Durante (the DSFix guy) wrote an article for PC Gamer on the Dark Souls II port:

http://www.pcgamer.com/uk/2014/04/17...antes-verdict/

It sounds sick as hell basically. 60fps, support for arbitrary resolutions, honest-to-god higher quality textures than the console versions, nicer shadows, better mouse+keyboard support.

Click for full size

Click for full size
    Wow, the PC version is no joke. Would love to play it some day.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    lol you ain't at the end
    You are right, I am not that close. I am just pushing through because I am rather sick of this game now.

8. I'm liking it better than Dark or Demon's Souls. Never finished either. Only like four hours in 2 though.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. From Software was acquired by Kadokawa Shoten

I actually have no idea what this means for Dark Souls, though. Good for them?

10. Media corporation mainly known for manga. The games they've released so far have been cheap shit apparently. In the long run, probably means nothing. Pretty much all small Japanese developers are owned by someone. From was under another parent company before this.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2