Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. I'd give kudos to anyone who figured out all the systems of the game without ever looking anything up or being told about it, some of that shit is very cryptic. But yeah discovering it yourself feels fantastic.

2. I should play Dark Souls now that nothing else is coming out anytime.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I should play Dark Souls now that nothing else is coming out anytime.
    You just have to give it a chance. Once it finally clicks with you, you won't be able to stop thinking about it. One of the best games that came out this gen.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. I hope they tweak, or better yet, ELIMINATE the whole fucking "invade your game" dynamic. That is just horrible, and it does nothing to make the game better. Playing with two other people, making progress, and some faggot pops in and kills everyone, just... because. All your progress lost because some dipshit had nothing better to do. Stupid, stupid shit that never should have made it into the game. At least let the player disable that shit. It almost ruined Anor Londo for me completely and made me want to shut off the game for good.

5. I pretty much always played solo until I got to a boss. I rarely had someone invade my game but that's probably because I played through it at launch before most people knew what the hell was going on. I agree that there really should be an option to turn off invaders. It would also be nice to easily be able to play with friends. I know it's not really the point of the game, but it would be nice anyways.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I was protected by Australian latency; the red guys couldn't connect to me
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I'm mostly concerned with the new directors because even though From has never done you wrong with a Souls game, they've done PLENTY wrong on a lot of other stuff.
    I'm waiting for Steel Battalion to drop below $10; it's close, it's at $15 at my local gamestore.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. I want a new King's Field.

9. Good quote from the dude who made Spelunky:

"Dark Souls is the new Zelda...if you thought Zelda was about mystery, exploration, and challenging dungeons, not linear puzzles and cosplay."

10. Zelda is about cosplay?