Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. Watched the 12 minute gameplay presentation.

Pros: Fears largely allayed as far as challenge goes.
    Cons: Now I really regret watching it. Spoiled some neat stuff.

Don't watch it. Praise the sun.

2. Am in wait-and-see mode with this game, but the gameplay demo certainly looked interesting and I came away very much wanting to play it. Hopefully it turns out great.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I hope they tweak, or better yet, ELIMINATE the whole fucking "invade your game" dynamic. That is just horrible, and it does nothing to make the game better. Playing with two other people, making progress, and some faggot pops in and kills everyone, just... because. All your progress lost because some dipshit had nothing better to do. Stupid, stupid shit that never should have made it into the game. At least let the player disable that shit. It almost ruined Anor Londo for me completely and made me want to shut off the game for good.
    If one guy can kill three of you you deserved to die.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. It's why I changed my mind on trying the game. I have the PC version ready to go but I'm sorry, that isn't fun to me. Deserved or not, it's stupid.

If I want to fight other people, I will play Quake III.

5. Different strokes for different folks and all, but I'd hate to run through the game the first time summoning peeps. Ruins it, from my perspective. If I'm dead set on proceeding through a difficult area, I'll be in hollow form so I don't get invaded. But after I kill a boss I'm automatically human, and I have to be human to light a bonfire. So at times I'm forced to be vulnerable to invasion...and that's awesome. Because all I have to do is die to not be invadable. Plus, being invaded and killing 'em is so satisfying. It's great they can't use estus flasks but you can.

6. if the thought of invasion is what's keeping you from the game then you're crazy because you can just play the game hollow and never worry about it. The invasions come as a trade off for going alive and being able to get help from other players or npcs.

Also you're a pussy so please cut that out.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I don't want help. I also don't want to interact with assholish individuals. Not hard to understand

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I don't want help. I also don't want to interact with assholish individuals. Not hard to understand
    Then play as a hollow the whole game and you're fine.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. So I can go from start to finish without John Q. Uberdouche pretending to help me and then ruining my shit?

OK then ;p