Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2838404142434446 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. Too bad it's the most inferior Souls game. I'll definitely get it, but lord I wish this was the original Dark Souls.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I agree completely. I might pick it up since I didn't give DS2 a fair shake. It just wasn't even close to as good as the original.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    With all of the current gen re-releases coming out it's such a bummer that they still haven't announced Dark Souls 2 for XB1/PS4.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Don't mention this unless it's actually happening! Asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Why waste the time with a re-release when they're finishing Bloodborne. Sony is going to push the shit out of it in 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Because he bought a current gen console based on 2014 instead of 2015-2018.

There's a PC version of this, Korly, so none of that other bullshit matters. I wish there were a PC version of Bloodborne.

5. I hope I can upgrade my PC version to this release for a reasonable price.

6. Ill take an Xbox One inferior port. Found my hardcover guide also. Hooray.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Releasing this two weeks after Bloodborne is kinda strange.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

8. Assuming Bloodborne is ever released.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Detour View Post
    Releasing this two weeks after Bloodborne is kinda strange.
    I'll say.

So this is out, and reports are looking like minimal pointless changes for people who already have DS2 + DLC, the increased number of players at once kind of breaks the game since there's no scaling, and weapons break twice as fast. I suppose I'll pick this up during the next sale since I haven't purchased any other versions yet.

10. They also added the darkness seen in early previews, so the game is much darker in certain spots. In the areas where it's been darkened, enemies have been replaced and shuffled around so it will be like experiencing the area for the first time. It will also give people more of a reason to use the torches. I heard that the darkness also can't be lamed out by increasing the brightness of the game or TV. Also heard of a few new enemies, plus the obvious rebalancing of MP and graphical upgrades. I didn't realize this was out today, thanks Mech!

Edit: Also (SOME of) this new stuff was patched into the regular versions of the game back in mid February, but I never turned it on to try it out. So graphics and I think the dark areas aside, you can get the "new content" just by popping in your old copy and updating.
    Last edited by Pineapple; 03 Apr 2015 at 01:08 PM.