Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls 2 - (PC, 360, PS3, XBO, PS4)

1. $40 Pre-Order at GMG until tomorrow. Promo Code OQE4LG-WEQPSE-SMCME1.

2. My boner for Stupid Expensive You Don't Need This Edition is unheralded, I haven't been this hard since I was hospitalized for the Super Mario 3D World hard on that lasted days

3. Going back to the console framerate is so painful. Game seems to run about as not-that-good as the original.

But I just got through the tutorial and into the first area. Game feels good man. I'm excited to be going in completely blind.

4. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Going back to the console framerate is so painful. Game seems to run about as not-that-good as the original.

But I just got through the tutorial and into the first area. Game feels good man. I'm excited to be going in completely blind.
    I see that you and Chux both have this already. Can you actually play Coop with friends this time?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Servers are down and my gold ran out. Couldn't tell you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Servers are down and my gold ran out. Couldn't tell you.
    Why didn't you get on ps 3 then?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Sold PS3 to get a PS4 in what is currently turning out to be a bonehead move.

8. lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Can't you order it from BB for the expensive version?
    I just checked and they only have the Black Armor Edition.

Ah well - I only wanted the bigass one for the artbook (but it looks like a bigger artbook for Dark Souls 1 is coming anyway), wasn't that excited about the figure...

Local place is bumming me out. Said yesterday they'd have it Friday. Called today to see if I would luck out and they'd get it early. Instead they're saying wait til Monday. Dammit all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. I just checked Amazon, you can preorder the CE now.