Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: albums

albums

there are pictures in my albums that I can't link anymore (example: ogre) why?

fix it.

2. When you left, Nick reset your status to noob. Not sure how you can get into Fight Club, but I guarantee you he won't read your posts for a month.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Who?

4. Him.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1267957_orig.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	67950  

6. When did Razor get all that hair?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. I finally let it grow. My balding isn't as severe as I let it on to be.

8. Post a couple of the picture links, please, and I'll investigate.

10. There's no obvious reason it isn't showing. Why would this image be any different from the other attachments? Was it originally a PNG, but the others are JPEGs?

I guess I could try to replace the image, but I'm hesitant to mess with anything that might impact the database unpredictably. And besides that, there's no easy way I'm aware of to find where that image should be (attachments are not in a neat, logical directory system). Do you want to upload the image again while I look into this some more? Somehow the image was corrupted and I want to find out why, so any other examples would help.