Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Brand-New Space Hulk

1. A Brand-New Space Hulk

Oh hell yes. Space Hulk was the first game I ran out and bought when I got my first 32-bit PC, and it's still awesome. Feels like a mix of tactical strategy game, survival horror, and first-person dungeon crawler. I really want this for my phone.

2. I remember reading a review of that and thinking it sounded awesome. Didn't have a PC at the time, forgot about it.

3. The monsters looked awesome, even if there was only really one type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. A 3DO classic!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    A 3DO classic!
    There weren't many, right?

I liked the original better than Vengence of the Blood Angels, but they were both good. Vengence was more easily mistaken for a FPS in screenshots, which created some marketing troubles for the game, too.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I might actually still have the CD for this somewhere. I remember listening to that awful "Get out my way" song and being floored because it was my first CD-ROM game.

8. WHOA! This is good news! But as much as I love both of the Space Hulk games, what I'd really like to see is a straight multiplayer adaptation of the board game for mobile phones. Since Games Workshop refuses to make more of the last edition and I'm not gonna pay secondhand prices to get my own copy that'd be the next best thing for me.

Really hoped there'd be some kind of Space Hulk-themed business with the Space Marine engine. Could have had an amazing horde mode with tight environments, friendly fire and absurd numbers of genestealers. Nobody wants my money I guess!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    WHOA! This is good news! But as much as I love both of the Space Hulk games, what I'd really like to see is a straight multiplayer adaptation of the board game for mobile phones.
    That seems like what we're getting: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...ut-space-hulk/

10. Now that I know it's the board game I'm WAY MORE EXCITED.