Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Original Xbox Appreciation Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Yeah, I just read about it. Seems like something very hard to do reliably and would take way too much time to practice.

So the Xbox CvS2 is ideal.
    Totally ideal. I loved the the game more for taking out the cancels. I'd buy a year of Live if they would bring this out on 360 with online play. Anyone remember when you could get a copy of CvS2 on an xbox demo disc without the online? Someone got into some shit for that I'm sure.

I still have that demo disc, I played the shit out of it.

I've got mine too.

4. ME TOO!
    I have all the Exhibition discs, and damn near all of the OXM discs.

5. Want to play a few DLC Ghost Recon missions but didin't get them before Live was dropped?
    I got them.

And if you want them? You must pay dearly.

Very dearly.

Ass dollar$

8. Rape bucks
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. It's been mentioned already but I loved Rallisport Challenge 2, I must have played it for weeks online. Also the last Links release on the system was a pretty good online golf game.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

10. I've made my love for ESPN NFL 2K5 known over the past few days, and it really is an amazing game, especially with updated rosters. I also like the Xbox because of all the cool exclusives it had, like Cold Fear, the Otogis, Phantom Dust, etc. It also had some cool western RPGs no other console had and that I never got to experience on PC (those that were available there). Morrowind, Arxs Fatalis, D&D Heroes, both Baldur's Gate titles, and Enclave are all well worth playing.

Racing is another genre where the Xbox is great. Rallisport Challenge 2 and PGR2 may be the best racers of that generation.