Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Original Xbox Appreciation Thread

I'll have to think about the Fatal Frames. FF3 only came out on the PS2, and I prefer to not break up series on top of playing the original versions of games.

I kept Silent Hill on the PS2 for the same reason.

2. NFL Street and NBA Street vol.2 were both really awesome. So was SSX Tricky.

3. My grades in college suffered for damn near an entire semester because of a potent combination of weed and Xbox Morrowind.

Good times.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Nice, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Don't forget Psychonauts you guys!

Playing through the first Splinter Cell and have 2 and 3 in the mail, they were super cheap. I have Ninja Gaiden Black, could've sworn I had vanilla Ninja Gaiden but I may have sold it. Same for DOA3. I'll snap 'em up if they're cheap enough along with the volleyball game, teehee.

I played the shit out of Crimson Skies along with bahn back in the day, those were good times. Never finished the single player so I'll definitely give that a spin. Definitely have and played the shit out of CVS2, that was awesome except for the people that would color edit their shit to all black and name the character "Dark Ryu." Fuck them.

I did the same thing, Pineapple, the Xbox was my go to machine for the multiplat games like the aforementioned Sands of Time trilogy. There were also those weird mascot platformers back then. Like, did anyone play Vexx or I-Ninja?

I'm all about games that get a bad rep so I'll definitely try Grabbed by the Ghoulies, great suggestion.
    I miss Crimson Skies with a passion. I wish that game could come back. Good times indeed.

5. Never got around to owning an original Xbox. I wonder how much those fuckers are these days.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. $30-$50.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    You can cancel a roll into a special/super and gain the invulnerability frames from your roll. It's game breaking and stupid.
    It wasn't game breaking at all. It was hard to do consistently and some top players didn't even use it. It was a very good tool, though. One that made you have to play safer.

We're the two decent brawlers that used the same fighting engine the Buffy and Indiana Jones games? I think I might have them but I need to double check.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    $30-$50.
    Definitely check local thrift stores - one near me usually sells them for $10-$15...which is significantly less than I paid for a spare one on ebay that wound up not working properly.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. I have one taking up a huge amount of space in my closet, but I don't have the cords for it.