Page 1 of 57 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)

2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)

The conference schedule has been released for this year's E3. Everything is on June 10, and all times are CotUDT:
    • Microsoft - 12:30 pm
    • Ubisoft - 3:00 pm
    • EA - 6:00 pm
    • Sony - 9:00 pm

It'll be interesting to see what, if any, surprises are left with regard to the PS4 and "Xbox Fusion" at that point. The launch lineups would be one strong possibility, since I would think both companies would want to hold out as long as possible on that to avoid public slippage.

Of course, the entree at this year's E3 will hopefully be the unveiling of the consumer version of the Oculus Rift, a.k.a. the real next generation.

edit: The sure to evolve game list has gone up at IGN as well.

edit2: There is a pre-E3 Konami event at 1pm on Thursday, June 6.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 05 Jun 2013 at 10:28 AM.

2. My post from GAF with my expectations for the conference.
    Nintendo:

Microsoft:

Sony:

3. Is that the Honey Boo-Boo girl I heard about?

Also, I am sure that all three will have at least one game I want. MS and Sony will have at least 2 games that I really want. So, that is good.

But PC already won the gen. Sorry.

4. I've always had fun watching these things live.

I'm looking forward to what RSI shows on Star Citizen and anything Oculus is doing. If they announce the attached version of the Rift, the show will be over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RiftConV1.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	70073  
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. I will be on vacation and miss all this nonsense, thankfully.

6. I look forward to the Nintendo Direct where Reggie's screaming "MY BODY IS READY" while getting brutally spanked by Iwata.

And they'll announce Luigi U is free, available at announcement, and DQ VII DS for my birthday in March.
    Donk

7. Even though my passion for games dies more and more each year, I always look forward to E3 and the info it brings. I'm hopeful that I finally get some info on The Last Guardian (a laugh I know), maybe a Legacy of Kain/ Soul Reaver reboot or HD collection, and while I'm dreaming here I would love a hand drawn, 2D Metroid. Along with all of the info on the PS4 and the Xbox 720 of course.

8. Sega's Apple-partnered Dreamcast follow up should be tight, as should previews of Jet Grind 3 and PD Saga 2.

9. Speaking of tired gimmicks, Year 2000 called. It wants you back.

10. I think you would become funnier and less abrasive if you stopped using sandpaper as lubricant when you masturbate