Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas. Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas. Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays you fuckers. ~ I love you. ~

2. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

IT'S THE HOLIDAY SEASON
    (THE HOLIDAY SEASON)
    WITH THE WHOOP DE DO AND THE HICKORY DOCK
    AND DON'T FORGET TO PULL OUT YOUR COCK

4. I'm actually making a bigger deal out of Christmas this year then in quite some while. I'm not religious at all, but I'm really excited about some of the presents I got for my gf and family members. And, of course, I love getting presents more than anything in the world.

So anyway, Merry Christmas, you knob-gobbling sons of whores. Have a good one.

5. Last edited by cka; 24 Dec 2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: somehow even worse than the ice cream bunny

6. Happy Holidays gang.

7. So do you guys think I should finally change my av?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I'm actually making a bigger deal out of Christmas this year then in quite some while. I'm not religious at all, but I'm really excited about some of the presents I got for my gf and family members. And, of course, I love getting presents more than anything in the world.

So anyway, Merry Christmas, you knob-gobbling sons of whores. Have a good one.
    Did the same thing for the family and for TNL. So Merry Christmas you wonderful animals you.