Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick Rox

1. Nick Rox

Urm yeah so urm kiddy fiddler

WTF

2. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/po...en/ar-BB1hZH2u

"A well-known man in the video game world is now in jail in Iredell County.

"Nicholas Dean Des Barres, from Los Angeles, is charged with sending inappropriate messages to a local teenager. Des Barres has more than 25 years of experience in the gaming industry.

"The teen victim's father spoke to Channel 9's Dave Faherty, saying the way he found out about it was when his son received an Amazon package with sex toys in it. . . .

"Des Barres is charged with felony solicitation of a child by computer and first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor, among more than a dozen felony charges. . .

"Court records show Des Barres encouraged the teen to take pictures and videos of himself and send them via chat.

"Des Barres was a prominent video game journalist in the 1990s and early 2000s under the pen name Nick Rox. . . .

"The 13-year old's father believes the online encounters with Des Barres possibly lasted months. He said he found other packages in his home sent to his son with Des Barres' return address in Reseda, California. . . .

"Des Barres is locked up at the Iredell County jail with a $1 million bond."

3. lol. I haven’t been here in awhile and this is the first thing I read. What a douche.

4. Another child gamefan hero crashes. I blame dave.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Was Nick Rox ever on here?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. There was a nick rox account but who knows if it was really him.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Gad zooks. At least he made it easy to catch himself.

8. His asshole is gonna have blue shadows.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    His asshole is gonna have blue shadows.
    Haha