Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

1. PC Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

THE LION DIES TODAY

RED AND BLACK FOREVER

This game needs more team objective maps, aside from map variety, it's amazing.

2. An update coming in January is supposed to bring in:

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/archives/1683

- Duel Mode, allowing you to continually fight 1 on 1 without risk of interruption

- New weapons, including the Flail and Polehammer featured in the image above

- New Maps, including the Team Objective map Citadel pictured above and several maps for the new Duel mode

- Capture the Flag Mode

- Optimization improvements

- Game balance adjustments

- Blood Decals painting to the ground when a player is struck

- Ragdoll length slider

- Class limits server options

And of course TONS of bugfixes and polish work to the game overall. All of this is coming to you completely free in January so stay tuned for more details on the update and brush up on your dueling skills!

3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. I bought this on Dave's recommendation. I hope he wasn't lying just to sucker me.

5. I've heard it's pretty awesome too. I would have bought it earlier if I was more into versus games.

But what the hell, $12 isn't bad.

This game is awesome.

KILL THEM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

7. Man, after playing on some 64-man servers, it's tough to go back to anything less than that. The maps really feel designed for that many players with how big the maps are.

I found one server that was cycling through every game mode and finally played King of the Hill for the first time with 64 men. It is madness with that many people all focused on one small patch of land.

I also unlocked all the melee weapons, so all I have left now before the update hits is to play the pussy ass archer class. Time to turn in my man card for the glory of unlocking all of Agatha's secrets.
    Last edited by jyoung; 01 Jan 2013 at 01:40 AM.

8. This looks like it'd be fun with TNL people. It should be on xbox.

9. Chivalry? Is this a mideval dating sim?

10. Yeah, it's lot like that.