Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adobe Imageready help

1. Adobe Imageready help

Ok.. I want to make some animated GIFs... but... small problem.

I really hate looking up stuff in Help, so... anyway:

Everytime I make a new frame and draw on it, everything I do is applied to every other frame. What is going on?

2. In Photoshop, make each frame indivisually.. then arrange them as layers in one image. Make frame one "layer 1" and then set that to be.. well.. frame one. Switch to frame 2 and then hide the first layer (by clicking on the eyeball icon for layer 1 in the layers toolbar). Then make a new frame, and hide the layer that way layer 2. If you want the fade effect, there has to be a layer that is faded. It's not the most practical way for something like that to work IMO, but this is how I make animated GIFS.

ºTracer

3. TracerBullet: I love you. That really helped... Now I see what I'm doing. I just finished my first GIF.

I dedicate it to you... I will post it here soon!

4. Small problem. How do I save the animation as a GIF? It is only letting me save it as a PSD... and I can't upload that crap...

5. Forget what I just said... problem solved! GIF coming soon.

6. Viola.

I love Imageready.

(And TracerBullet.)

7. You can also set time delays on each frame.

Nice GIF btw.

8. Thanks, Freeter..

I might have to slow it down... it is a tad it fast.

9. OMG...

Your welcome!

ºTracer

10. I guess I'll leave Faye to you Metal Slug while I work on captures of the other characters.

I have about 40 shots from the last disc I need to upload to my web account. I tried doing an animated gif from session 20, but the action is too damned fast for my dvd player!

Btw, Microsoft had a free gif animator at one point that was uber easy to use, but you have to dig to find it these days.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.